Friday 25 June 2010

Shopping Online!!!

I got this random conversation with my lil sis and she mention this website where they sell Asian Clothes or should I say style. The website is called yesstyle.com and there is already 50 on my wish list. All the clothes there look casual like clothes that can be sell here in UK but still the one on the site got a bit of a kick to the designs, you know what I mean? No? Then your a retard then :P. Lol. :} Anyway, the price also got a kick to it and when I said kick to it, I meant your money will go down the drain. The website also have mens wear, beauty product, shoes, etc. Anyway I'll put some picture of the clothes that I want to buy but can't and also the price.


NamuDDalgi Faux Suede Faux Fur Collar Jacket from Korea = £97.69

Ganzi Lace-Up Platform Ankle Boots from Korea = £52.55

Liucia Japan Gambo Shoulder Bag from Japan = £134.74

See what I mean about the price. Oh thats not all of it on my wish list, there is more product on my wish list. I'll buy it all if I won the lottery which mean I need a LOT of luck to win the lottery. But anyway, I hope this website helps you buy what you like from Asia. I know a few people likes Asian stuff so here is the website again, www.yesstyle.com. enjoy online shopping... :}

0 comments: