Friday 21 May 2010

Finally!!!!!

Right, let's make one thing straight. This work was due on the 7 May 2010 but I handed my work in on the 10 May 2010, WITH the tutor's approval. Why? bacause in our group I was the only student that the tutor can not give a hand, so I made my patterns by myself. (>.<)

Back View

Front View

All of the pattern is inspired by a flower. On the bottom hem of the shirt is a petal that went through a lot of experimenting with repetition, linking and scale. The pattern on the collar and cuff are hand made crochet. YES!!! they are all hand made. Took me like months to finish them all and let me tell you my was KILLING me after I done one crochet. For the people who does not know what crochet is. It is a knitting method that only use one knitting needle that got a hook at the end. The threads that I used is a embroidery threads that cost me a bomb, :/ but I guess it's worth it. :) Oh, BTW, the shirt is from a store not a hand made one. :}

0 comments: