Saturday 8 May 2010

Shoes!!!!!

I went to Roebuckfest today with my boyfriend and met up with the band that he is in. While we were waiting for them to come around I started looking around at what people is wearing. They were all wearing like normal clothes but I keep noticing the shoes that they're wearing. So when I came home I went and look at shoes and I found shoes that attract me the most.

According to the website the image above is a Prada shoes. The heels of this shoes is what attract me the most.

The image above reminds me of the floor of buildings. It also reminds me of the layering technique that i always use on my college work.
The image above is my favorite because of the details off the shoe. I am always attracted to things with a lot of details because I find them challenging and inspiring.

0 comments: