Tuesday 18 January 2011

Sharing Time... Dreams and Obsession... :D

Hello... :)

The other day someone asked me 'What do you want to do after you finish the Fashion course?'... I didn't hesitate and said 'I want to be a wedding gown tailor!' (-_-)? Hmmm...is that how you spell tailor..? anyway... :D I thought I share to you guys what I meant by that... :)

Yes this is the beginning of a boring story...bwahahaha... :P

You see when I was little I used to stay over at my great-grandmother's house of my father side and next to their house is a neighbour who do sewing...

Well she only sew what people requested... You know, like a not-expensive couturier... :)

I usually stay there and watch her make dress or suit and even just an ordinary day dress for all ages... She really look happy making them and she even smile more when she was able to make her costumers happy... I know its sound so corny and so clique but that what I saw when I was a kid...

Also my grandmother's sister on my mother side also knows how to sew dress and other stuff... I always left happy receiving new dresses from her...

But my father's mother is the one who actually inspired me to be a tailor... She sew dress and even furniture covers with ease... But what amaze me is, sewing is not her forte... My other inspirations are manga books... One of my favourite is a manga book called V.B. Rose (Velvet Blue Rose)...

The manga book kind of resemble of what I want to do and achieve in the future... It also have loads of dress designs and because of that I'm currently obsess with V.B. Rose... I even let it to my friend in the same course and I think she like it as well... :)

I won't continue with my gibberish... :D I let your eyes see what I meant... The two picture below are one of the clothes design on the manga... I wanted to post more picture but it's really hard to find some... :(
But... You can always read it on a website called Mangafox.com... Just put V.B. Rose on the search button and it will let you read the chapters of the manga... :)
I should tell you more about the manga book, right..? Well all I can say is V.B. Rose is a manga base on making wedding gowns by couturier and the main character is called Ageha who is a high schooler who can make bags... :D That's all... :P hehe...

0 comments: